In these uneasy times, if you find yourself in a stressful or physically threatening situation, or need to talk to someone, please consider using these 24/7 hotlines.
If you are a public safety employee, emergency services personnel or their family member, make a Safe Call Now to (206) 459-3020.
It is a confidential, comprehensive, 24-hour crisis referral service nationwide.
- In a life crisis, reach out to counselors at the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1(800) 273-8255.
- Staying at home may put vulnerable individuals at risk. If you or your loved one doesn't feel safe at home, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1(800) 799-7233, or text "LOVEIS" to 22522.
- If you are seeking help coping with drug or alcohol addiction, call the National Drug Helpline at 1(844) 289-0879.
- Connect with a crisis counselor at Crisis Text Line by texting "HOME" to 741741.
- For a confidential Drug and Alcohol Abuse Hotline, get 24/7 assistance.
Do you like this page?