All of the following positions are represented by Teamsters Local 117. Job openings will be posted as we receive them.
If you are a member of Teamsters Local 117 and you are applying for unemployment benefits, fill out a "general warehouse application" to be put on our "out of work list."
PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS
Local 117 represents workers in many private sector industries throughout the Puget Sound region.
- Dawn Foods Production Associate (06/21/2017)
- City of Marysville - Electrical Inspector (06/21/2017)
- Penske - CSR 2 (06/21/2017)
- Pepsi - General Labor (06/21/2017)
- City of Marysville - Maintenance (06/09/17)
- Pepsi - Warehouse (05/22/2017)
- Washington State Convention Center - Security Officer (05/12/2017)
- City of Marysville - Maintenance Worker (04/28/2017)
- Pepsi - Mechanic (04/28/2017)
- City of Marysville - Records Unit Lead (04/18/2017)
- City of Marysville - Construction Inspector (04/18/2017)
- WSCC - Position - Security Officer (Full-Time) (04/13/2017)
- City of Marysville - Program Specialist Municipal Court (04/13/2017)
- City of Marysville - Assistant Public Works Director (04/13/2017)
- City of Marysville - Public Works (04/13/2017)
- City of Marysville - Project Engineer (04/10/2017)
- Pepsi - Fleet Tech (04/10/2017)
- City of Marysville - Project Manager (04/07/2017)
- Pepsi - Warehouse (04/07/2017)
- City of Marysville - Recreational Assistant (04/03/201)
PUBLIC SECTOR JOBS
Teamsters 117 members work for a wide range of public sector employers in Washington State. If you are interested in public sector employment, the following links may be of help.
Teamsters 117 represents over 6,000 correctional officers, nurses, maintenance staff, administrative staff, etc. at DOC facilities across the State.
- For information about jobs at the DOC, visit their website.
OTHER JOB RESOURCES
- TeamstersOnline and the IBT job bank
- Job search services and resources
- Union jobs clearinghouse
- Teamsters Local 117 Layoff Survival Guide