Can Your Workplace Be Organized?
Take this quick assessment to see if your workplace can benefit from Union representation.
1. Does your employer sometimes promote employees based upon whom they know rather than what they do?
2. Does your employer ever require that you work mandatory overtime on short notice?
3. Does your employer give you more responsibility without an increase in pay?
4. Do you get regular wage increases that reward you for the true value of your work?
5. Do you pay a premium for your health insurance?
6. Do you pay extra to put your dependents on your health insurance?
7. Are people disciplined or fired at your workplace for little or no reason?
8. Are you working too many hours?
9. Do you feel that you have a career path and a future in your current job?
10. Do you feel that your ideas are listened to and valued by your employer?
Score the Quiz
Contact a Teamster Organizer...
Bringing new workplaces the benefits of Teamsters representation is something we do on a daily basis.
Our Organizing Department works with you to tailor an organizing campaign that will give you the greatest chance of success in achieving your goals.
Teamsters 117 contracts can make your workplace a better place. Our negotiators work with you to tailor a contract to solve the issues you face on a daily basis.
For more information, contact Leonard Smith at 206-441-4860 extension 1237, toll free at 1-888-872-3489, by e-mail at Leonard.email@example.com, or by filling out and submitting our organizing Web form.