Do you have medical coverage with the Washington Teamsters Welfare Trust? If so, it's time to re-enroll! All Local 117 members covered by WTWT plans must complete their annual 2024 re-enrollment to ensure timely processing of medical claims.
TEAMSTERS MEDICAL - QUICK LINKS
- Complete your Washington Teamsters Welfare Trust (WTWT) annual enrollment
- Take your Personal Health Assessment (Trust Medical Plan)
- Take your Personal Health Assessment (Kaiser Permanente Plan)
- Teamsters Medical - Frequently Asked Questions
WTWT ANNUAL ENROLLMENT
Got Teamsters medical? It's annual enrollment time. You must verify or update your enrollment by December 15 in order for claims to be processed in 2024. To update your enrollment online, visit https://wateamsters.com/annual-enrollment/. To request a paper enrollment form, call Northwest Administrators at 1-800-458-3053.
PERSONAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Save on your 2024 medical expenses by taking a confidential Personal Health Assessment.
If you, and your eligible spouse or covered domestic partner 18 years of age and older, both take your annual Health Assessment by December 15, 2023 your annual deductible in 2024 will be $200 less for individual coverage and up to $600 less for family coverage than if you do not take it.
- If you were enrolled in the Trust Medical Plan for 2023, take the Personal Health Assessment at wateamsters.vivacity.com or call Vivacity at 855-784-4562.
- If you were enrolled in Kaiser Permanente for 2023, take the Personal Health Assessment at www.kp.org/wa or call Kaiser at 866-458-5277.
The assessment is a confidential questionnaire about your lifestyle and health. It's easy to complete and gives you the opportunity to improve and maintain healthy habits.
Do you like this page?