The International Teamsters Women's Caucus (ITWC) is no longer accepting applications for 2020. The deadline to submit applications was May 1, 2020.
- See information about scholarship guidelines.
The ITWC Scholarship of up to $500 is awarded to outstanding students whose parents are members of the Teamsters Union.
- Be the daughter or son of an active or retired Teamster member (parent/guardian) who has at least twelve months of consecutive membership in good standing in the Teamsters Union as of the date of application;
- Be in the last year of high school or GED program and may not apply if already graduated from high school;
- Plan to submit SAT or ACT scores for academic evaluation (does not apply to Canadian applicants);
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university, trade or business school.
Do you like this page?