The International Teamsters Women's Caucus (ITWC) has made scholarships available to Teamster families.
- For more information about scholarship guidelines, please visit their website.
The ITWC Scholarship of up to $500 is awarded to outstanding students whose parents are members of the Teamsters Union.
- Be the daughter or son of an active or retired Teamster member (parent/guardian) who has at least twelve months of consecutive membership in good standing in the Teamsters Union as of the date of application;
- Be in the last year of high school or GED program and may not apply if already graduated from high school;
- Plan to submit SAT or ACT scores for academic evaluation (does not apply to Canadian applicants);
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university, trade or business school.
Do you like this page?