As a member of Teamsters 117, you have rights outlined in your collective bargaining agreement. You also have rights under the law. Some of your legal rights relate directly to your status as a public employee.
Stay informed! Learn about your legal rights at work:
- Weingarten Rights - Your right to representation during an investigatory interview.
- Garrity Rights - Your right not to incriminate yourself in an investigatory interview
- Loudermill Rights - Your right to a pre-disciplinary hearing
- Your Right to a Safe Workplace
- Your Rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- "Just Cause" Protections
For legal resources available to members of Teamsters 117, click here.