All of the following positions are represented by Teamsters Local 117. Job openings will be posted as we receive them.
If you are a member of Teamsters Local 117 and you are applying for unemployment benefits, fill out a general warehouse application to be put on our "out of work list."
PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS
Local 117 represents workers in many private sector industries throughout the Puget Sound region.
- Delivery Driver_Pepsico (03/15/19)
- Recreation Assistant - Opera House (03/08/19)
- Part-time Records Assistant (02/13/19)
- Bookbinder (1/31/19)
- Part_Time_Soccer_Referee_City of Marysville (01.25.19)
- Geographic Information System Supervisor_City of Marysville (01.18.19)
- Seasonal Laborer_City of Marysville (01.04.19)
- Pepsi-Merchandiser (01.04.19)
- Lamar - Installer (12.12.18)
- City of Marysville - Emergency Preparedness Coordinator (12.10.18)
- City of Marysville - Lead 1 - Streets (11.28.18)
- City of Marysville - Lead 1 - Sewer (11.28.18)
- Transdev - Bus Driver (11.26.18)
- Pepsi - Warehouse (11.21.18)
- City of Marysville - WWTPO_Laboratory Technician (11.16.18)
Teamsters 117 members work for a wide range of public sector employers in Washington State. If you are interested in public sector employment, the following links may be of help.
Teamsters 117 represents over 6,000 correctional officers, nurses, maintenance staff, administrative staff, etc. at DOC facilities across the State.
- For information about jobs at the DOC, visit their website.
OTHER JOB RESOURCES
- TeamstersOnline and the IBT job bank
- Job search services and resources
- Union jobs clearinghouse
- Teamsters Local 117 Layoff Survival Guide