All of the following positions are represented by Teamsters Local 117. Job openings will be posted as we receive them.
If you are a member of Teamsters Local 117 and you are applying for unemployment benefits, fill out a general warehouse application to be put on our "out of work list."
PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS
Local 117 represents workers in many private sector industries throughout the Puget Sound region.
- Fisheries Supply - Warehouseman (07/03/18)
- City of Marysville - Program Specialist Court Posting (06/26/18)
- City of Marysville - Maintenance Worker I - Street & Storm/Sewer (06/26/18)
- US Foods - Drivers (06/21/18)
- Transdev - Driver (06/19/2018)
- City of Marysville - Recreation Assistant (06/18/18)
- WSCC - Security Officer (06/15/18)
- SuperValu - CLD Driver (06/07/18)
- Pepsi - Merchandiser (06/05/18)
- City of Marysville - Inspector I - Building (06/01/18)
- Univar - Material Handler (05/23/18)
- City of Marysville - Water Maintenance (05/23/18)
- Pepsi - Delivery Driver (5/21/18)
- City of Marysville - Inspector III - Electrical (05/17/18)
- PDA - Maintenance (5/17/18)
- City of Marysville - Program Specialist - Municipal Court (05/03/2018)
- Totem Foods - Route Sales (4/25/2018)
- Pepsi - Warehouse (4/24/2018)
- Pepsi - Merchandiser (04/18/2018)
- Pepsi - Warehouse Person (04/12/2018)
- Pepsi - Fleet Material Handling Tech (04/10/2018)
- Pepsi- Entry Level Teach. (04/09/2018)
- Pepsi - Merchandiser (4/02/2018)
- Univar - Material Handler (3/29/2018)
PUBLIC SECTOR JOBS
Teamsters 117 members work for a wide range of public sector employers in Washington State. If you are interested in public sector employment, the following links may be of help.
Teamsters 117 represents over 6,000 correctional officers, nurses, maintenance staff, administrative staff, etc. at DOC facilities across the State.
- For information about jobs at the DOC, visit their website.
OTHER JOB RESOURCES
- TeamstersOnline and the IBT job bank
- Job search services and resources
- Union jobs clearinghouse
- Teamsters Local 117 Layoff Survival Guide