1. I am looking for work. I want a Teamster job:
If you are looking for work and want to apply for a Teamster job, check out our job board. Teamsters 117 does not have a hiring hall.
2. I have a Teamster job, but I haven't filled out my membership application:
To join Teamsters 117 based on a recent change of employment or if you are already part of a Local 117 bargaining unit and need to complete your Union membership application, please contact the Teamsters 117 office at 206-441-4860.
3. I have a job, but it's not a Teamster job. My co-workers and I want to join Teamsters:
Teamsters 117 is about having dignity and respect on the job. If your workplace does not have a Union or you are seeking a change in representation, get in touch with the Local 117 Organizing Department.
- Contact Us: Call 206-441-4860 and ask to speak with an Organizer.
- We'll Contact You: Fill out the confidential form below and we'll contact you.
Your information is completely confidential and secure. Joining a union is your right. Watch a video about Teamsters 117 to learn more.
THE UNION BENEFITS YOU!
Members of Teamsters 117 earn more than their non-union counterparts; they have better benefits, and they have a voice in the workplace.
- Local 117 pay is higher than non-union pay
- Local 117 workers have better health care and pensions
- Local 117 gives workers a voice in determining working conditions
- Local 117 narrows the wage gap for women and people of color
- Local 117 helps bring workers into the middle class