We are excited to be hosting our first Citizenship Fair. This event will help members who are permanent residents become naturalized U.S. citizens and eventually become registered voters.
The event is sponsored by our Comite Latino in collaboration with Colectiva Legal del Pueblo & NWDC Resistance.
We will have:
- volunteers to assist you in filling out your N-400 citizenship application!
- attorneys to review your application!
What to bring:
- Green card
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years and the dates during which you lived there
- List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years, including dates worked
- Dates of travel outside of the U.S. since receiving a green card
- Children's complete names, dates of birth, and A#s (if applicable)
- Spouse's name, date of birth, date of marriage, spouse's SS# and A# (if applicable)
This worksheet will help you organize the needed information for your application.
14675 Interurban Ave S
Tukwila, WA 98168
Google map and directions